Abaca.in strives to ensure that every transaction you conduct with us, is in a safe and secure environment. We value the trust you place in us. Please read this document on payments and how we ensure security.
What are the payment options, which Abaca provides me?
- At Abaca you can shop with any of the following options on our website:
- Visa, Mastercard and American Express Credit Cards.
- Debit card for any bank supporting Visa and Mastercard
- We currently support Net banking for 39 banks including all major banks like ICICI, HDFC, Citibank, SBI, Axis etc.
- At the time of delivery:
What should I keep handy for my online transaction?
For Credit Cards keep your card, which has the details of cardholder name, number, CVV and expiry date. Apart from this you also need to have your 3D secure password / OAC. For Debit Cards keep your card, which has the details of cardholder name, number, CVV and expiry date. You will be redirected to the bank site for 3D secure authorization. So keep your OAC or IPIN handy as well.
For Net Banking you need to keep your account number as well as your IPIN handy.
Is it safe to use my credit card, debit card or net banking?
Absolutely. Shopping with Abaca is completely safe. Transactions with Abaca are via the payment gateway PayU, which is both VeriSign Secured® as well as PCI compliant. The VeriSign Secured® Seal is the most trusted security mark on the Internet. PCI stands for Payment Card Industry and PayU is compliant with the global information security standards defined for organizations, which handle cardholder information. Be assured that your card or account information is encrypted as it travels over the Internet making it well and truly safe.
Does Abaca.in store my card or account information?
Abaca.in does not collect or store your account information at all. Your transaction is authorized at multiple points, first by PayU and subsequently by Visa/Mastercard/American Express/Banks directly without any information passing through us. However we monitor and review transactions on an on-going basis, to identify potentially fraudulent situations and take immediate corrective steps to mitigate/limit any damage caused/likely to be caused from the same.
Will I be asked to share card information, account information or passwords over phone or email?
The Abaca team will never request you to share any of your payment details over email or over phone.
What other things should I keep in mind during an online transaction?
During the payment process using net banking you may be redirected to your bank website. Once your transaction is completed you will be brought back to the Abaca website with your order details which you can keep a copy of.
Never press the browser back button when the transaction is still currently being done.
How will transactions on Abaca appear on my Credit Card / Bank statements?
All transactions on Abaca.in will be under the heading of “PayU Payments Pvt Ltd” or “Abaca – Indo Italian Furniture Co. Pvt. Ltd.” on your Credit Card / Bank statements.
What should I do if a transaction fails?
Transactions could fail due to multiple reasons. Please check for the following:
Information passed on to payment gateway is accurate i.e.: account details, billing address, password (for net banking)
Your Internet connection is not disrupted in the process
If your account has been debited after a payment failure, it will be rolled back within 7 working days. Please direct all questions and further clarifications regarding the above statement to email@example.com
All products sold by https://www.abaca.in come from reliable manufacturers & suppliers and are guaranteed to be genuine, in new condition and monitored by a very careful quality control. All are products are protected by a 15 Day Full Satisfaction Policy which guarantees a full refund or product exchange if in unused conditions. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased, you may return the item within 15 days.
The items must be returned in new and unused condition, in the original boxes and with all paperwork (this includes warranties), parts and accessories to insure full credit. “New and unused” means that there are no scratches, marks, or blemishes on the item; there are no signs of wear on the product, the tags, or the case; and the product must not have been sized or altered in any way. We cannot accept a return of any item with any indication that it has been used.
GIFT VOUCHER POLICY
- The Gift Voucher can be used only online on our website www.abaca.in
- The Gift Voucher is valid for 180 days from the date of issue
- The Gift Voucher is valid for one time redemption on our website
- The amount of the Gift Voucher must be used fully in a single transaction only. Any unused balance on the Gift Voucher cannot be refunded
- If the price of the chosen product exceeds the value of the Gift Voucher, then such difference in amount shall be paid by the customer using any of our online payment options
- The Gift Voucher cannot be en-cashed or exchanged
- The Gift Voucher is bound by our standard terms and conditions, which are incorporated by reference, and which can be found at www.abaca.in. Abaca management reserves the right to amend any terms and conditions.